The Advantages of Incorporating In Kansas Are Many But Simple
(1) No Social Security Number (SSN) is required.
(2) Kansas has NO Gross Revenue Tax (GRT). Kansas taxes ONLY profits of the corporation.
(3) No expensive business license is required for a Kansas corporation.
(4) No expensive “DBA (Doing Business AS) filings are required in Kansas, unlike many other states.
(5) It is possible to completely control and operate your Kansas Corporation in such a manner that YOUR name does NOT appear in any publicly accessible documents, so no one knows who is really at the helm of your corporation, thus allowing you to operate in complete privacy.
(6) No Resale or Wholesale Tax ID number is required by Kansas, although such registration can be benificial when appropriate for the type of business in which the corporation engages.
(7) Incorpation in Kansas is inexpensive and Financial Freedom Resources provides Resident Agent Service as well as a permanent street address for the corporation and additional mailing services when required.
(8) The original Incorporating Director need not continue to hold that position, such that new Directors may be appointed whose names do NOT appear in publicly accessible documents.
(9) Kansas has a VERY low tax structure for corporations, with a rate of * 4% of taxable income, plus surtax of 3.35% of Kansas taxable income in excess of $50,000 for all tax years. Remember; a corporation pays tax ONLY on its profits and any decent corporation will not show a taxable profit for several years, if ever.
(10) Annual renewals for Kansas Corporations are low in cost, allowing you to inexpensively maintain your corporation or many years if you so choose.
(11) Kansas does not require publication of the bylaws of the corporation, thus ensuring yet another level of privacy for those actually operating the corporation. Incorporate NOW through Financial Freedom Resources!
Filed under: Incorporation
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!